GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Lead C/Embedded Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for a professional Lead C/Embedded Engineer to execute a complete C software development life cycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive cockpit platform. The main responsibility is developing and supporting the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- Exceptional programming experience in C within an Embedded environment
- Knowledge of CAN, SOCs, Diagnostic Software, UDS protocol
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (ie: FreeRTOS)
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of real-time coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in development on Linux.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and associated constructs
- Experience in GIT/Gerrit
- The Autosar Classic experience is a plus
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air-updates)
- LWM2M “Lightweight Machine 2 Machine” and COAP/COAPS Protocol
- System-level (kernel/boot-loader) software development experience.
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash
- Familiarity level knowledge of networking protocols – TCP/IP and Socket Communications
- AUTOSAR Classic
- Deep understanding of architectural design patterns and their trade-offs.
- Clearly communicates considerations in technical design through proofs-of-concept and documentation.
- Should be able to design solutions involving multiple services based on ambiguous requirements.
- Contributes to defining strategic technical direction, planning the roadmap, and incorporating customer experience into technical design.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation — comfortable office or remote collaboration from home, opportunities for relocation — all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike/! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!