GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage, and machine learning to solve today’s complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy, and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce, the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of the supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development setting
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD solutions creation, ability to analyze existing solutions, audit and identify needed changes
- Experience working and implementing Infrastructure-as-a-code solution
- Experience working with engineering teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience in deploying environments in Azure via playbooks is beneficial
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing monitoring tools like Grafana, Kafka, Logic Monitor
- Must have experience in managing, and configuring RabbitMQ.
- Experience in building and managing data pipeline would be beneficial
- Write code and scripts to automate and to configure services, using tools and languages including API, Python, Bash, and Git.
- You will be part of the team designing and delivering innovative Logistics and Warehouse Automation Solutions.
- Building frameworks, automation, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization with the main focus on CI/CD solutions
- Leveraging technologies like Kubernetes/docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new and innovative products.
- Engage with stakeholders and lead workshops to define Infrastructure Automation and DevOps requirements.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation — comfortable office or remote collaboration from home, opportunities for relocation — all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike/! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!