GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Middle QA to join our engineering team.
The client is a world-leading provider of telecommunication solutions to mobile & fixed network operators. GlobalLogic has a long and very successful partnership with this Company started back in 2002. As an extension, a team was built that is responsible for a specific area – maintenance of products that are utilized by key US telecom operators.
- Strong technical QA experience
- Testing in a Waterfall environment
- Knowledge of UNIX (FreeBSD) command line (working with files)
- Excellent skills in defining, documenting, and analyzing test strategy, test plan, test cases, and test results
- Excellent test case execution and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work well across teams
- Strong analytical skills-understand business processes and issues from business users
- readiness to study MVS and work in the mainframe environment
- Test Automation experience and experience in creating automated tests will be a plus.
- Telecom Domain will be a plus.
- MVS, Bash, JCL
- Understand & test complex & integrated systems
- Telecom domain experience
- Work closely with the Dev team and other stakeholders to understand the project goals and requirements
- Create, execute & review software test plans, test cases, and reports
- Create defect reports, create an execution plan
- Perform system testing, regression testing
- Complete tasks with a minimal level of supervision
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation — comfortable office or remote collaboration from home, opportunities for relocation — all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost up your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike/! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!