Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing team as a Copywriter with a focus on B2B IT sector to create various digital and print marketing content, including blogs, news, and long-form copy. This person is expected to develop the content that drives the highest customer engagement and satisfaction, as well as accelerates Infopulse growth on the global scene.
The Copywriter will constantly collaborate with the company executives, marketing, sales, and production teams to create and manage content that is professional, usable, demanded, sharable, and discoverable on the web.
Areas of Responsibility
- Communicate with people at all levels of the company to produce unique, clear, engaging, and effective writing across various media
- Provide copy for blogs, case studies, brochures, landing pages, social media, white papers, news articles, newsletters, email marketing, trade show collateral, print advertising, and other brand needs
- 3+ years of experience in developing professional business content
- Previous experience in journalism, creative writing, proofreading, product descriptions and technical writing, editing, advertising, or relevance, is the main advantage
- Advanced level of English and flawless literacy (mainly written) is mandatory
- An avid interest and/or background in Information Technologies and technology industry is a big plus
- Advanced communication skills (your performance will depend a lot on the communication with other Infopulse team-mates)
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Persistent in reaching established goals within deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments based on business objectives
- Able to share a portfolio that demonstrates high writing capabilities and creative thinking
- Ready and willing to complete a test writing assignment (paid)
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO/SMM
- Experience with US/EU markets
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (German).