Hillmont Partners is looking for an Associate to join our International Dispute Resolution Practice (Kyiv Office). Our International Dispute Resolution Practice represents our clients in complex domestic and cross-border litigation matters.
· Drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other legal documents;
· Carrying out legal research and legal analysis (mainly international law matters);
· Communication with and filing of various applications to public authorities;
· Contract work;
· Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including preparation of legal news and presentations.
· Solid legal education. Western LL.M is an advantage;
· Advanced English (strong written and verbal command);
· 2 year+ of relevant professional experience;
· Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills;
· Proactive and solution-oriented thinking;
· Team player skills;
· Hardworking and able to sustain busy work pressure;
· Business correspondence – advanced.
· Unique experience in the international projects
· Market-leading remuneration
· A supportive team and a friendly working environment