BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR OPERATIONS FINANCE MANAGER
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
Senior Operations Finance manager is responsible for Operations finance and Product cost management in Ukraine. Senior Commercial Finance manager is seen to be a self-sufficient finance person able to take leadership in responsible areas, act autonomously and be valued business partner, through the provision of proactive, innovative and actionable insights, whilst displaying passion in providing business decision support for manufacturing and supply chain areas.
Senior Ops Finance manager should lead the development of strong operational awareness within the operation function and the development and implementation of best practices and tools consistent with the Operations strategy.
Senior Operations Finance manager is Second in Control for Factory finance management and is considered as a succession for Operations Finance Controller Ukraine
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Leadership and development
- Member of the factory finance leadership team/deputy for Operations Finance Controller Ukraine, shadowing him/her in all critical meetings/engagements
- Financial budgeting and reporting, regulatory compliance, and risk management
- Proactive risk management and contribution to business continuity plan development and implementation
- Pacemaker in driving loss elimination activities across manufacturing and supply chain
- Educate and develop a local organization with hard and soft skills
- Contributor of operational insights to commercial business unit
- Drive the development of the factory in line with country and company strategy (IWS journey, long term business development plan)
- Oversee financial operations and ensures full compliance to company standards (BS/P&L/Cash flow, Transfer pricing management process & Credit Control)
- Maintain credibility and positive relationships with key external contacts (Banking, Insurance, Auditors, Export markets). Ensures that all activities are executed by operation in line with Region toolkits/ guidelines in the most efficient and effective way
- Provide insights and financial implications for consolidated Ukraine business P&L and cash flow
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Ensure accurate and timely financial management of all issues arising on manufacturing Legal entity
- Drive ownership of the divisional budget and rolling forecasts holding cost center owners to account
- Drive the preparation of sourcing business cases in line with delegated authorities/ promote factory within the region
- Drive working capital optimization initiatives (drive project to optimize inventory stock)
- Coordinate Capex investments and ensures all investments are financially sound and sustainable
- Coordination stocktaking process and ensures compliance with internal guidance
- Develop and motivate the factory fiance team to ensure that they are trained and equipped to carry out their responsibilities
- Clearly define governance guidelines to ensure that controls are in place within Operations and assist in the development and implementation of practical procedures.
- Identify and fulfill opportunities for the improvement of Operations and Finance processes, information systems and procedures in line with business development.
- Build financial acumen within the factory organization
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Senior Ops Finance manager is a finance professional with a highly operational approach, with broad understanding of production, distribution and supply chain processes.
- Driver of new initiatives; a motivator of change;
- Proactive, persuasive, creative and prepared to challenge status quo;
- Provider of value-adding financial insights for development and implementation of operational strategies;
- Project management skills; the ability to define clear priorities in multi-project environments;
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Finance professional with proven experience in production or supply chain.
- Knowledge and understanding of operation principles and strategy in the areas of:
- Product costing/Cost of sales variance analysis
- Practical experience to lead E2E budget management process
- Advanced user of excel, Power BI is a must
- SAP, BPC knowledge is a big plus
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!
Бритіш Американ Тобакко Україна - міжнародна тютюнова компанія
больше 500 сотрудников
с 1995 года на рынке
- Офис возле метро
- Медицинское страхование
- Бонусы и премии
- Регулярный пересмотр зарплаты
- Оплачиваемая стажировка