Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
Position name: Tax Manager (VAT), outsourced
Job Purpose: Tax Manager position is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of VAT/WHT tax compliance. This position offers excellent opportunities for professional development and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Interpreting new tax laws (VAT/WHT/Others) and implementing local tax regulations; communicating requirements and providing guidance to lines of Business and support units throughout the organization;
- Execute daily activities and functions in tax liability/ tax credit of VAT administration (input and output VAT reconciliation; checking critical VAT areas; VAT register maintenance, accounts clearing; perform checks and controls);
- Preparation of VAT returns by collecting, analyzing and formatting financial information; providing necessary support to external tax consultant firm;
- Development and implementation of internal tax procedures (VAT/WHT/Others);
- Review and re-engineer tax accounting processes (VAT/WHT/Others) to help foster a strong control environment;
- Manage relationship with internal and external auditors;
- Review of source and supporting documents for WHT subject transactions to ensure the compliance with tax legislation requirements and Double Tax Treaties;
- Prepare necessary WHT payments , approval of WHT payments for non-resident counterparties, obtain all required certificates and approvals from tax office;
- Supporting the CIP returns preparation in part related to WHT agent function;
- Review of source and supporting documents for other taxes/duties to ensure compliance with tax legislation requirements; preparation the other taxes/duties returns;
- Updating the relevant processes and procedures in case of changes in tax legislation.
- 2+ years' experience in taxation (preferably in Banking);
- Strong knowledge of the Tax Code of Ukraine, VAT legislation, practical tax matters. IAS/IFRS and international taxation knowledge is a great plus;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field;
- Strong accounting and analytical skills;
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Excel, Word;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent Russian and Ukrainian, fluent English is a plus;
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.