Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
At Citi we each seek to be "at our best" every day. Each employee is empowered to help shape an environment of excellence, execution, and accountability that will propel us to win.
Program timeline and structure:
March 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017
- Each intern will be given defined specific project/work assignment in a particular business area
- Prior work experience is not required
- Full or part time engagement of 40, 30 or 20 hours per week is a requirement of the Program
- Monthly remuneration and medical insurance
- Input, fill, prepare and print the data that is stored within the organization's office system;
- Check that the outgoing and incoming mail is allocated to the right department within the organization;
- Organize and assist fellow employees with meetings, conferences and direct telephone calls;
- Support of local AML Compliance related trainings for banks' employees;
- Other functions requested by employer;
- Ensure the execution of the internal control procedures and policies.
Preferd skills and competencies:
- University students with strong academic background
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Attentiveness in details;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Analytical skills;
- Sense of responsibility