Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are developing a platform that consists of devices, their firmware, mobile application, and the administrative part. The project goal is testing viral diseases, including COVID, for clinics and home use. The project features are HIPAA Compliance and a high focus on data security.
The current state is in: Pre-release stage. In plan more 3 realizes in nearest 4 months.
Tech Stack: C, C++, Nordic SDK, FreeRTOS, additional NodeJS, and Python;
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins.
Team: 1 Firmware Engineer, Architect, 5 Software Engineers, DevOps, 1 QA, and a Delivery Manager.
- Healthcare domain and the goal of the project - is to find the best possible solution for real problems;
- A new project, ambitious plans for growth;
- Ability to make technical and architectural decisions;
- Involved stakeholders (Product Owner, Quality Assurance Manager, etc.);
- Product is complex in its nature, regarding logic and implementation;
- Ownership of the component - when you’re creating something - it is your responsibility to make it work;
- HIPAA Compliance;
- High focus on data security;
- Agile/Lean processes and Scrum ceremonies.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Firmware development and solution design for a hardware device to fulfill new requirements;
- Collaborate with other application owners to design system-level solutions.
- Integrate automation testing to provide quality;
- Support existing documentation;
- Unifying two different versions of firmware to a unified firmware to comply with different versions of products;
- Troubleshooting & debugging.
- 3-5+ years of experience in embedded development, including Real-Time communication embedded systems;
- Strong C/C++ knowledge;
- Strong security background (MITM, tampering, data encryption, brute force protection, basic security practices, etc.);
- Experience with BLE protocol;
- Be ready to onboard to Nordic SoC, Nordic SDK, and FreeRTOS technologies;
- Good understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces, and - Operating Systems;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Nordic SoC, Nordic SDK, and FreeRTOS technologies;
Salary: 3500-5500$ gross
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($600 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $600 extra for health care, sports, or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days of sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team building and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!