Aspire Global, a publicly-traded gaming company, is looking for a NOC Team Leader to join our dynamic Technical Operations Group.
• Day-to-day management of the NOC team
• Monitor and support the company's production environments
• Manage production events/incidents end to end
• Recruit and train NOC engineers
• Establish, integrate, and maintain complex monitoring systems such as SCOM, SPLUNK, New Relic, etc.
• Design and write monitoring solutions and automation for the ever-changing environment
• Design, write and maintain playbooks for managing production events
• Assist in coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies
• Identify ongoing gaps and potential risks for the company’s customers/systems and escalate to relevant parties within and outside the company
• Work in close collaboration with various departments such as R&D, Product, Projects, IT, etc.
• Experience in advanced NOC or support position (Tier 3/4) – Must
• Bachelor's technical degree (or similar) – Must
• 24/7 availability for escalations and handling critical production incidents – Must
• Knowledge with the Scripting language, Bash, SQL – Must
• Knowledge with network and applications architecture – Must
• Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies – Must
• Proven experience with Linux and Windows-based systems – Advantage
• Experience in leading NOC team – Advantage
• Experience with centralized logs solutions (SPLUNK, Logz.IO, Logstash, etc.)
• Experience with application monitoring solutions (New Relic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
• Driven, Motivational, Hands-On, and Responsible.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.