Эта вакансия уже завершена
Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager who will be responsible for financial modelling, strategic business planing, budgeting, investment analysis, funding initiatives, investor relations, treasure processes of the group of international IT companies. This role reports to CFO.
- Financial modelling and investment analysis
- Strategic business planing and budgeting
- Manage and develop funding initiatives and treasure process
- Working with auditors, advisers and lawyers
- Deal structuring, legal and other transaction related matters
- Manage relationship with investors and other stakeholders on financial requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Big4 plus international companies in finance roles
- ACCA or CIMA certification
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP
- Advanced English
- Adept MS Excel and Power Point, experience with MS Dynamics and Power BI is desirable
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Managing people and cross cultural experience is desirable
- Positive attitude with a high aptitude to learn new things
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.