1886! We have more than 130 years of experience in treating patients. A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to driving access to medicine worldwide!
As Product Manager (Uzbekistan) you are responsible to define the product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Define product strategy in agreement and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans within marketing budgets
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
- Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
- Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
- Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives
- Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- +2 years’ experience as Product Manager/Brand Manager in pharma/healthcare/FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills paired with the ability to build trustful relationships
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Why consider Sandoz?
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world. How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a di-verse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.