AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
Tech support division is devoted to provide customer support for CAM products users worldwide 24/7/365. Offices are located across the globe to cover all the time zones. Support is provided via phone, email, online messaging and conference software with occasional knowledge sharing and networking business trips.
2+ years of industrial experience in CAM and CNC, or a similar Technical Support role.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical-related degree preferred.
- Experience in CAM and CNC
- Experience in CADs (like SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Inventor, Solid Edge, Pro/E, Creo, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in PDM systems (SOLIDWORKS PDM, Autodesk Vault, Altium Vault) is a plus
- Good working knowledge of PC based computer systems
- Experience with creation documentation (policies, procedures, instructions).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English understanding and speaking/writing/reading skills.
- An experienced self-motivated person who works equally well independently and in a team environment.
- Respond to customers' requests (in quick and efficient manner)
- Understand customers' problem and find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Liaise with the Development, Quality Assurance and Product definition groups to investigate and resolve problems.
- Develop workarounds and modelling techniques for specific situations and communicate them to customers and resellers.
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation and model libraries.
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Follow predefined workflow and template solutions where appropriate
- Stay calm, polite and positive regardless of situation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- English courses and Speaking Club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad
Please, apply: [адрес скрыт] (Dnipro office)