Эта вакансия уже завершена
WHO WE ARE:
We're a big international IT company with headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC and R&D centers in Poland, Slovakia, and Ukraine. We have been in the market for over 30 years and work with such famous brands as IBM, Phillips, Siemens, Samsung, HP, Raiffeisen Bank, Axactor, Abraxas, and many others. We're proud to say that our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a bit of an unusual position because you'll actually be a Recruiting Marketing Intern, so, think candidates, not products :) You'll support the needs of the Global Recruiting Department and you'll get to create gorgeous marketing materials, write compelling texts, and participate in making changes that affect the brand of the whole company.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for all things design and can create beautiful creatives in a variety of different styles (in Canva, Photoshop, or any other program),
- can and likes to multitask and hold in their head many things at the same time,
- has good communication skills and likes to interact with people,
- is super responsible and takes any obligations or deadlines seriously.
As you're reading this job description in English, you've probably already guessed that good English is a must.
These would make you even more attractive a candidate:
- being a social media power user and knowing your way around promoting brands on social media,
- good copywriting skills, because effective marketing often comes down to an appealing copy,
- you definitely need to have a good sense of humor, because without it life is seriously unbearable.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- an opportunity to work for a huge and famous international IT company and be a part of its global projects,
- be a part of a fun and friendly team with amazing professionals you get to learn from,
- professional development support and professional certification opportunities,
- flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking,
- corporate, social, and cultural events.