Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are an international marketing full-service agency. We want to say without bragging that we are a team of 20 initiative, curious and creative people who have already brought to life over 50 cases on the markets of the EU, Great Britain, and Canada. Now we have 8 long-established customers who trust us, and we have strong connections and contacts in the IT-sphere. We are growing, and right now we are looking for a qualified SMM specialist.
You are going to be responsible for:
- Regular posting and moderating of Facebook and Instagram pages of one of our clients;
- Developing a community of channels and reach KPIs for subscribers, engagement, and conversions (by the way, we usually ask candidates during an interview how these goals can be achieved);
- Generating ideas for the posts and giving tasks to the design team;
- Communicating with the client’s team (approval, agreement, and exchange of ideas);
- Supervising individual projects (launching a Telegram bot, organizing work with a remote employee, launching TikTok, etc.).
What are we expecting from the candidate?
- 2+ years of experience in the SMM/Marketing sphere;
- An advanced level of English is a must;
- Ability to conduct business communication both in English and in Russian, Ukrainian;
- Literacy and scrupulousness. Thousands of people will see the result of your work;
- Good communication skills: our work includes a reasonable amount of communication in working chats and the meetings, and we always try to hear each other to achieve our common goals;
- Knowledge of basic targeted advertising.
Your advantages are:
- A habit of tracking trends;
- An experience in working with the influencers;
- An ability to make presentations and defend your ideas.
What do we offer to our employees?
- Full-time job, Mon.-Fri. Your schedule can be flexible but you must respect Google Calendar and your colleagues who usually work from 9 to 6, or from 10 to 7.
- 24 days paid vacation.
- Remote job (right now we don’t have an office but in the future, we are planning a hybrid format of work - home/office).
- Working buddy who is going to help you to immerse in the working processes.
- We try to maintain the mental health of our employees by providing special courses with specialists.
- Training discounts.
- English classes, teambuildings.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses. Salary will depend on the experience of the employee and the interview’s result.
- An opportunity to become a team leader and to create your own team.
Send in your CV, with your expected salary level!