Эта вакансия уже завершена
1 месяц назад
31 января 2023
Киевул. Полевая, 21
We offer to become a part of SMART business HR team. Your main task will be to handle the training and professional development of our contractors, make the most out of people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential. While also keeping a strong focus not just on what the learner wants and needs, but also on the needs of SMART business.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Has minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative / coordination role;
- Experience in HR, Learning, Communications or Community management fields is a plus;
- Able to prioritize quickly and accurately in multitasking regime;
- Always thinking about “How to make it even better?”;
- English – Intermediate or above.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Willingness to take responsibility for the results of your work.
These skills will also come in handy:
- Experience in developing and launching HR projects;
- Experience in designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops, etc.;
- Familiarity with Power BI, HCM, LMS systems.
- Work in innovative and fast-growing company;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Possibility for high income;
- Opportunity to gain the experience in full range of HR processes;
- Interesting challenges;
- Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
- Paid vacation and sick-leaves;
- Medical insurance after one year of work in the company;
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs;
- Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club;
- Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
- Coordinate internal learning and knowledge-sharing events (English lessons, Speaking Club, Experience exchange etc.);
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs;
- Coordinate the development of e-learning courses;
- Prepare training materials, reports and other internal documents;
- Organize trainings from the initial setup to program evaluations (send invitations, register participants, coordinate facilitators, monitor training quality, combine reports);
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using various evaluation methods in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones;
- Manage external training providers (from the selection of the providers to the closure of the project);
- Manage training records in internal Learning Management System (LMS).
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: