Эта вакансия уже завершена
Playson is a B2B game provider with 10 years of experience on the market. Since 2012 we have ambitiously developed worldwide recognition in the industry. Nowadays, our main focus is on regulated European Markets and we operate in 20+ different jurisdictions. As of 2022, we are continuously working on enhancing our portfolio, encompassing best practices in order to meet the highest standards of technology, design, support and interoperability.
We are on a lookout for a Finance Manager to join our Finance Team and scale professionally with us. Critical thinking, positive and proactive approach are just the right fit to succeed within the role.
What will you be doing?
- Management of all salary related process (calculating, accounting, data
- Accounting of accrual and payment transactions in 1C;
- Close cooperation with treasury manager and finance team, HR and legal team;
- to organize and launching processes;
- Control in preparing, reconcile, consolidate, aggregate, and analyze financial data;
- on a monthly basis among the company’s projects;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- Higher education in economics, finance, banking, or accounting;
- Understanding of accounting transactions;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Advanced user of Excel/Google Sheets;
- 1+ year of relevant work experience in Big4 or audit company will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of 1C accounting program is preferable;
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English;
- Ability to independently carry out work processes and solving issues ("turnkey
- Attention to detail, critical and structured thinking, result oriented, team player.
Would be a plus:
- Gamedev, online services business experience (digital advertising, social media, IT)/non-production industries working experience;
- Knowledge of the PE’s specifics calculations;
- Understanding of the concept of a gig-contract for the IT industry;
- Understanding of salary payment processes in foreign jurisdictions.
- Ability to deliver the result within the discussed deadline
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player, who is ready to work in an Agile environment
- High attention to details
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternatively better solutions
What you get in return:
- Employment in Ukrainian legal entity (resident of Diia.City) with fixed salary in USD;
- Transparent bonus system on a quarterly basis;
- Full taxation coverage from the company’s side;
- Flexibility in your schedule;
- Remote Work;
- Full Medical Insurance for you and your +1;
- Special Life Event financial support;
- Unlimited paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick leave in case of necessity;
- Development courses/training reimbursement;
- Online English classes that do make a difference!
- Employee Referral bonus program.
Recruitment process looks like this:
- HR video call
- Technical interview with Team
- Test Task
- Final Interview with Head of Finance
If the job description rings a bell - take an action and apply! Looking forward to welcoming you to the iGaming world!
Deliver entertainment and satisfaction to the lives of the busy world.