Эта вакансия уже завершена
Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
As a Banking Systems Product Manager you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT team. You will actively work with development & support teams to contribute to improving our product quality. The project concerns an invest-banking family of applications (bnkpro.com).
- Take ownership and manage the delivery of our internal Banking Orchestrator backend system.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Working knowledge of product development architecture.
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Understanding of design quality standards.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related engineering discipline.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Product Management/Ownership role.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Relevant Experience in the Banking Industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.