CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.8 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 20 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for nine years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2021, for the third consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE Ukraine, part of the CBRE Affiliate Network, seeking candidates for the position of Intern ( trainee) for Valuation and Advisory Services.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Skilled MS Office user (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude, self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- English – upper intermediate +
- Final year student or recent graduate with Finance/Economics/Civil Engineering or other related Degree
- Knowledge of real estate valuation methodology would a plus.
- Conduct industry and market-specific researches
- Assist in developing and preparing valuation and advisory reports/presentations
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Prepare calculations and real estate financial models
- Work closely with the Valuation & Advisory Department team and support them
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive salary
- Official employment
- Hybrid work (combining office and remote work)
- Convenient office location