Эта вакансия уже завершена
Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among the 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a team member, who will influence the development of new business models by finding valuable information about different markets and products.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, interpersonal, organisational, and self-management skills.
- Close attention to detail, organised and practical approach to research.
- Searching and analysis skills.Attention to detail, patience, and diligence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adjust to tight deadlines and be productive.
- Ability to collect data and information using excellent search skills on web sources and electronic databases.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- English is not lower than В2.
- Monitor industry-wide trends, news, and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and Implements different ways of market research (focus groups, questionaries, on-site research, data acquisitions etc.)
- Provide market, competitors and audiences analytics, preparing detailed and insightful reports with conclusions based on the research outcomes.
- Gather information on competitors, and analyse their marketing methods of distribution and marketing strategy to learn about the competition thoroughly.
- Help Jooble to solve strategic challenges, identify and capture growth opportunities, and maximise return on strategic efforts by working directly with colleagues from the Strategy Team as well as the wider part of our organisation.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace. Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station and has an electric generator and Starlink.
- Financial assistance in case of medical need.
- We offer a mental health program.
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.