PPC Specialist We are looking for an outstanding PPC/Traffic AcquisitionSpecialist to join the creative team of a digital marketing agency with a very diverse portfolio of clients to work with.
PPC/Traffic Acquisition Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing and managing paid search strategies and tactics for clients
• Executing search marketing tactics including: keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking & reporting, testing, etc.
• Development and implementation of a roadmap/strategy for buying PPC traffic from Adwords, Bing, Yahoo etc.
• Managing campaign budgets to ensure high profitability
• Launching, analyzing, and optimizing all aspects of campaigns (moderation, bid management, budgeting, creatives and search queries analysis)
• Creating & reviewing all performance reporting
• Effectively communicating strategies and performance trends
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and offering recommendations based on evaluations to improve the campaigns
• Evaluating new opportunities for growth and expansion and develop Points of View based on new findings
• Reviewing the marketplace for new online opportunities
• Contributing to senior management communications, concerning online marketing issues and initiatives
PPC/Traffic Acquisition Specialist Requirements and Qualifications:
• We are an English-speaking team and so should you be! At least intermediate-level English is required or above.
• Lots of experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics platforms
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Big Digital Marketing Agency experience is not a must but would be really advantageous!
What we offer:
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• Social package including paid vacation and sick leaves
• Semi-Flexible working hours
• Cozy and comfortable office downtown