35 000 грн.
- Advanced knowledge of: GA, Google Ads, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Data Studio etc;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of eCommerce overall;
- You love sport and practice it regularly;
- You are responsible, concrete and result-oriented;
- You are a team player;
- You have a startup mindset;
- You love innovations and to learn new things;
- You energetic and open mind, positive as we are;
- You know English (upper-intermediate) Russian, Ukrainian languages
- Good communication skills.
Within the eCommerce team, you will optimize the traffic on www.decathlon.ua ; to increase online sales.
- Increase the number of online orders;
- Increase the conversion;
- Maximize the return on investment.
1) Performance Marketing part :
- Track, monitor and optimize performance campaign to get traffic volumes;
- Identify areas of improvement on www.decathlon.ua;
- Close cooperation with the eCommerce team and our agencies.
2) Analytics part:
- Develop KPIs to track the performance of growth online sales;
- Analyze and identify consumer purchase trends and launch key campaigns;
- Develop reporting systems and dashboards to track the performance: weekly / monthly (Google Data Studio);
- Prepare ideas for increasing numbers of conversion.
Will be a plus:
- Google Certification.
- Competitive salary;
- Yearly bonus;
- Medical insurance;
- Official employment;
- Sports activities;
- Young, ambitious, sportive, friendly team;
- Experience in an international company with European management;
- Opportunity to become a shareholder;
- Wide range of career opportunities (we just launched a business (online & offline) on March 2019);
- Discount on Decathlon's products;
- Office in Decathlon store near with Pochayna metro station.