Эта вакансия уже завершена
Frag Lab studio is a videogames development company based in Kiev and focused on next gen F2P MMO Shooter built with Amazon Game Tech. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for a VFX Artist who has passion for creating good quality of real-time FX.
Your role would be to work closely with our content teams on creating stunningly looking of VFX assets for our game environments. You will be working directly with art director and content leads on developing art vision of FX.
Your background should include great artistic skills, deep understanding of VFX creation in modern AAA titles or similar fields - movies, cartoons, and postproduction. Your experience of working in game industry on similar goals and good understanding of VFX creation pipeline would be a plus.
- Create the in-game FX systems to create a wide range of VFX (smoke, explosions, fire, water, etc.)
- Work with Art Director to establish and drive the art vision of the game
- Ensure the FX meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine
- Provide feedback on developing VFX pipelines and tools
- Participate in planning and milestone delivery for the FX
- Work closely with concept art department on creating VFX assets
- Work with multiple cross-functional groups on various deliveries
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Technical knowledge of how to create real time FX in game engines (UE4, Unity, CryEngine, etc.)
- Self-motivated and goal oriented person
- Mature approach to problem solving and understanding of professional working ethics.
- Good communication skills, proven ability to work in a team
- Good at creating eye catching real-time FX using Max/Maya and in-game FX systems
- Capable with both hand painted and rendered texturing skills
- Basic grasp of the principles of animation and lighting
Will be a plus:
- Experience in real-time engines (CryEngine, Unreal engine, Unity, etc.);
- Previous experience as VFX artist or similar position on AAA title is a big plus
- Technical art background with VFX problem solving
- Experience in how to make game scene looking cinematic and artistically stunning
- Experience authoring rendered VFX in packages such as the Maya/Max or Houdini
- competitive salary & benefits package
- modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
- perfect working conditions and great team to work with
- 28-days paid vacation
- training programs
- corporate events and team buildings
- compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
- English classes
- medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with portfolio link to the address: Отправить резюме with the title VFX Artist