Our client is a mission-driven organization. They are comprised of employees who are passionate about keeping people safe. Simply stated, they put people first, whether it’s protecting those visiting the places where people gather or through the support and development of our own employees.
Our product is the world’s first and only touchless security screening solution that meets all of the post-pandemic security screening requirements. It is up to ten times faster and far more effective than last generation products because it uses new sensor technology and artificial intelligence. Unlike traditional metal detectors, it’s powered by AI Software Platform enabling the system to spot weapons while ignoring harmless personal items. It keeps high volume entrances flowing by reliably detecting guns and other weapons as visitors walk through at a natural pace while carrying their phones and bags.
In a Team Lead role, you will manager a cross-functional team, it’s a mix of frontend, UI/UX and Machine Learning skills, still assuming the need to contribute to React code base and do technical leadership. The whole solution consists of React, BI tool (Tableau), BigData (based on AWS services and Python), ML (tensorflow).
• Lead a cross-functional team mainly consisting of frontend developers, UI/UX and QA
• Work, in a collaborative manner, with your product owner and scrum team to scope and prioritize feature requirements and engineering backlog.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
• Practice secure development methodologies during design, implementation and maintenance of products and services.
• Take an active role in architectural discussions
• Contribute to React code base
• Ensure high quality development standards (unit/integration tests, etc.)
• Report to supervisor about ongoing tasks status, technical and other risks
• TL experience for at least 2 years
• Hands on React.js
• Solid understanding of common design patterns
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Unit/Integration testing experience
• Understanding of agile methodologies
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Cross-functional team management experience
• Experience working with one or more databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server
• Experience with containerization approach such as Docker
• Experience working with Node.js or TypeScript would be a big plus