Эта вакансия уже завершена
It’s an amazing opportunity to join Digicode as we continue empowering as many innovators as possible to change the world. We deliver outstanding technology consulting, R&D, design, and software development services in the USA, UK and EU markets.
We are looking for a Atlassian Administrator who will be responsible for maintain and improve functionality of different Atlassian tools utilized within the company and their integrations with other systems.
What You’ll Be Doing In The Role?
- Troubleshooting server matters including systems, applications, and connectivity issues
- Work with enterprise systems for the management of engineering, deployment, operations
- Day-to-day management and administration of Atlassian product JIRA, Confluence including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support including ongoing maintenance of training documentation and management of submitted ticket queue.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and reports to business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status.
- Create Jira reports for projects.
- Track and monitor utilization (resource and system) and project performance through dashboards and reporting.
- Research and utilize industry-standard methods and techniques.
- Improve Jira security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with Jira filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data integrity and system clean-up using a standardized reporting process and remediation plans.
- Evaluate needed plugins and prepare request forms for finance and management approval to acquire them, follow up license/plugins expiry/renewal in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Comfortable with: Jira Service Desk, Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, etc
- Skills required: JQL, SQL, REST APIs, Groovy.
- Familiar with scripting languages — Shell, Bash, Perl, or Python
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration skills are preferred.
- Familiar with Agile best practices and building Jira projects to promote those best practices
- Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and ITIL
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, including the ability to manage and prioritize tasks while maintaining a service-oriented work ethic
- Must be very detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
What To Expect From Digicode?
Financial Compensation: Competitive salary, quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses, compensation for overtimes, referral bonuses.
Work from Anywhere: From an office, home, or travel continuously if that’s your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have the Internet, you’re all set.
Professional Development: We offer great career development opportunities in a growing company, international work environment, paid language classes, conference and education budget, & internal 42 Community training.
Work-life Balance: We provide employees with 18+ paid vacation days and paid sick leave, flexible schedule, medical insurance for employees and their children, monthly budget for things like a gym or pool membership.
Culture of Openness: We’re committed to fostering a community where everyone feels welcome, seen, and heard, with minimal bureaucracy, and flat organization structure.
And, also, corporate gifts, corporate celebrations, free food & snacks, play & relax rooms for those who visit the office.
Our culture is unique, and we live by our beliefs and core values. For more information on what it’s like to work at Digicode, please take a look at our career page.
To follow news about open positions and other opportunities at Digicode, follow our social
medias Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
Digicode is full cycle business consulting and software development company.
от 250 до 500 сотрудников
с 2009 года на рынке
- Офис возле метро
- Медицинское страхование
- Бонусы и премии
- Компенсация спортзала
- Компенсация обучения