Эта вакансия уже завершена
1 месяц назад
13 февраля 2023
Bayer Ltd, a leading multinational company, is opening a position of Country Supply Planning Manager (temporary contract for 1 year)
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Challenge Demand Planning (sales forecasting) and convert into a robust & consistent Supply plan.
- Replenishment of local Distribution Centers and import planning.
- Management of supply process (ensuring order management processes, control orders performance, coordination of timely goods deliveries).
- Manage stock level and define physical country Distribution Centers replenishment strategy.
- Cash Flow planning for import process on monthly and yearly bases.
- Communicate with Regional Supply Managers, Plant Planners, Order Management, Regional logistics team to align on supply priorities and availability projection.
- Represent country Supply Chain at Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) meetings, communicate shortages/delays to Supply Chain community in the country; communicate import/distribution plan changes to local distribution team.
- Organize and coordinate country Sales & Operation Execution (S&OE) meetings. Provide relevant supply in/output for Country S&OE / S&OP.
- Analyze orders/stock match; orders with no stock / stock with no orders.
- Ensure regular monitoring and communication of ready to sell.
- Initiate further escalation of supply related issues to Sales team, Marketing team, Regional Supply Managers and Head of Supply Chain if any.
- Inventory management - manage Crop Protection stocks, secure FIFO rule adherence or appropriate approvals in place for exceptions if any, monitor slow movers, initiate/coordinate disposal actions.
- Coordination of the new materials phasing in / Master Data creation / phasing out.
- Project management (coordination and implementation of country Supply Chain Management related projects).
- Collaborate and connect
- Be accountable
- Be lean and fast
- Create value with the customer in mind
- Strong interpersonal skills essential to effectively interact with all teams internally as well as with external partners
- High sense of responsibility, self-motivation and result – orientation
- Understanding the financial impact of the decisions made and having an approach on thinking in a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Languages: fluency in native and English
- Software: experience in SAP (preferable), proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office, TMS (JDA)
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related education in Supply Chain
- 2-3 + years experience in a similar position with strong experience in Logistics, Customs activities, Freight forwarding industry
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail: Отправить резюме
Sending you CV to the mentioned E-mail you agree for the processing and usage of your personal data in accordance with the Rules of Confidentiality.
Please, note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.