Эта вакансия уже завершена
Bayer Ltd, a leading multinational company, is opening a position of Financial analyst at Grain-trading department
Main purpose of the job: Implement the barter programs with local team; support the local relationship with third parties (grain traders, banks, lawyers). Administration of barter operations.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Defining Barter programs and schemes based on market needs, preparation of presentation materials;
- Preparing annual budget and forecast for barter deals;
- Negotiating with distributors, key accounts, big farms in order to provide with barter contracts to operate with Bayer;
- Establishing contacts with third parties (Traders, Banks) for efficient implementation of programs;
- Participating in industry representative bodies driving freedom to operate for barter, developing and analyzing legislation
- Operational support of grain handling activities (Buy-Sell)
- University Degree in economic sciences/finance or agronomy.
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant experience in grain trading companies or Seeds &Crop Protection industry or finance.
- Knowledge of the local and international market of grains/seasonal variation prices etc.
- Wide and deep knowledge of logistics of Ukraine's cereals.
- Knowledge of the grain settlements under administrative perspective and accounting treatment.
- Potential for the Commercial tasks and clear customer focus orientation.
- Knowledge of MS Office package, SAP.
- Deep knowledge in AR (agrarian receipt )
- Knowledge of Grain conditioning services.
- Knowledge of finance derivatives and International Trade Incoterms.
- Communication and networking ability needed.
- Ability to evaluate the problematic and get the best solution according context.
- Communication, data & information management and interpretation, adaptability, team work, relationships building, leadership, high level stress tolerance, flexibility.
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail: Отправить резюме
Sending you CV to the mentioned E-mail you agree for the processing and usage of your personal data in accordance with the Rules of Confidentiality.
Please, note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.