Эта вакансия уже завершена
1 месяц назад
Киевр-н. Подольскийметро Почтовая площадь
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to take part in the development of our online banking platform.
- 5+ years of Java development experience;
- Deep knowledge of Java SE, Java EE (preferred);
- Deep knowledge of communication protocols (REST, Events, Messaging, O-data);
- Good knowledge of the principles of integration of heterogeneous systems (Google, Portmone, Government Services, etc);
- Experience with Hibernate, JUnit, Spring;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift;
- Application servers (WildFly or Weblogic, Websphere);
- Databases: Oracle / SQL / PL/SQL;
- Build Tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Software development methodologies Agile, Scrum;
- Experience development highload systems;
- Good knowledge of JSR standards.
Tasks that will keep you busy:
- Development of highload systems;
- Building a monolithic and microservice architecture;
- Optimization of UKRSIB business and UKRSIB online for maximum speed and scalability;
- Creation of new features, services, and APIs;
- Code review;
- Participation in different Scrum activities.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary (based on USD NBU rate);
- Agile environment;
- Veeeeery friendly team of real professionals (17 Java Developers);
- Ability to work REMOTELY and in the office (3 min walk from Pochtova metro station);
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leaves a year;
- Compensation of professional courses/conferences/trainings,
- Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of internet locally.
Светлана Старостенко (Кириченко)