Our client, a big International company is looking for candidate to fill the position of Brand manager
Responsible for building the brands and coordination of all promotional activitie.
Support full scope of marketing-related activities - category / brands performance tracking, volume forecasting, labeling, packaging change.
Market focus: Ukraine & Kazakhstan market within plans and activities agreed by Management.
Duties and responsibilities
· Annual and quarterly marketing plans creation, alignment with Cluster management / BU Category and functional managers.
· Brand Health / Performance tracking: regular analysis of available data (brand health monitoring, Nielsen Retail Audit, sales reports, IWSR etc.), coordination of data suppliers, reports preparations for local management / BU to highlight results vs. plan & revealed issues / opportunities; manage cooperation with Research providers and BU Research for category / brand-specific studies.
· Closely cooperate with other departments (TM / Sales, Logistics ,Finance) for brand-related activities to align preparation and execution of high-quality brands' plans and achieve brands' objectives.
· Coordinate brand-related cooperation with Distributors: marketing payments; POSM orders, warehousing, allocation.
· 3rd parties management (marketing and ad agencies, POSM suppliers): initial selection and negotiations, briefing, working plans KPIs development, on-going control of execution, performance evaluation.
· Budget management: investment allocation in line with brands' priorities / objectives; on-going control of planned / factual payments vs. plan and commitments; coordination of budget-related issues with local and BU Finance, distributor.
· Cooperate with BU Category and functional Managers on plans development, data and best practices sharing, NPD opportunities analysis for respective categories / brands.
· Support all marketing-related developments in packaging change & labeling, coordinate with BU / HQ, local Logistics and Distributor.
· Monitor market environment in terms of legislative changes impacting brands / categories; closely monitor competition activities, analyze findings and best practices, prepare report for Management.
· Perform any other tasks upon agreement with direct and General management.