Эта вакансия уже завершена
KOSTAL develops and manufactures technologically advanced electronic, mechatronic modules and connector systems for automotive industry. The Group has 46 locations world-wide in 21 countries on four continents with head quarter in Germany and a work-force of about 17 000 people.
KOSTAL Ukraine is stable growing company with more than 15 years history on Ukrainian market. Today KOSTAL Ukraine is a direct supplier of automotive components for different famous manufactures like a Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Skoda, Seat, Ford, Tesla, Daimler, BMW, Renault and others.
For further development of our Engineering Center we are looking for young and experienced candidates to fill the position of DFMEA Moderator
Roles and responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of DFMEA documentation in IQ-APIS tool and Excel.
- Lead and moderate communication with project team regarding technical solutions, technical risks, risk avoidance and detection measures and actions.
- Report results of risk analysis and measures effectiveness to management.
- Communication with project manufacturing team regarding technical risk.
- Development and improvement of DFMEA process inside company.
- Communication with Headquarter DFMEA experts regarding development and improvement of DFMEA process.
- Conduct trainings for the colleagues and project team on DFMEA.
Requirements to candidate:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 2+ years related experience with Design and Development
- Experience with development for mass-production
- Basic Knowledge of plastic design
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware Engineering
- Written and spoken English skills (at least upper-intermediate level)
- Experience with DFMEA and FMEA standards (VDA, AIAG) will be an advantage.
- Experience with Quality procedures (8D, PPAP) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of System Engineering (V-model) will be an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical assurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Stable and competitive salary with opportunities of growing;
- Trainings and exchange of experience within the company and with foreign colleagues;
- Business trips to other KOSTAL location mostly to Germany and Czech Republic;
- Financial and social support to employees after relocation;
- Foreign languages courses: English;
- Sports Activities volleyball, football, basketball.
- Young and inspired work community.
Please, contact us:
Показать контакты +380674410220