Всесвітній фонд природи WWF-Україна шукає керівника/цю комунікацій і маркетингу на час заміщення на посаді на період декретної відпустки (1 рік).
Шукаємо людину, яка займатиметься стратегічним розвитком комунікацій фонду та розробляти і втілювати комунікації на підтримку програм охорони природи, посилення ролі молоді у сфері сталого розвитку, зеленого відновлення України.
Приєднайтеся до динамічної та вмотивованої команди заради збереження та відновлення природи України.
Надсилайте своє резюме та супровідний (мотиваційний) лист на адресу Отправить резюме (перевага надається кандидатам, які нададуть мотиваційний лист)
Дедлайн подачі резюме – 12 червня 2023
Детальніше про вакансію:Communications and Marketing Manager
(Maternity leave replacement – 1 year, full-time, based in Kyiv)
The Communications and Marketing Manager contributes to the WWF mission in general and to the WWF-Ukraine’s annual objectives through leadership in implementing communications plans, goals and programs crosscutting different conservation projects/functions in alignment with the overall WWF-Ukraine Communications and Marketing strategy.
The Manager will report to the Strategic Development, Partnerships and Brand Manager (WWF-Ukraine) and Director of Marketing and Partnerships (WWF-CEE).
І. Major Functions:
- Communication Strategic and Operational planning
- Content and channel management
- Brand custodianship
- Campaigns execution and budget management
- Management of the Conservation, Policy and Youth programs communication
- Management of Events
- Сommunications and Marketing team management
- Member of the Senior Management Team
ІІ. Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
Communication Strategic planning
- Coordinates the development of the Communications and Marketing strategy and Plan and budget allocation
- Develops and oversees implementation of the annual communication plan taking into consideration the marketing priorities, conservation and policy programs milestones, goals of the youth program, corporate and fundraising work
- Works with other departments to understand priorities and identify uncovered needs and opportunities for communication;
- Supports fundraising and corporate partnerships for channels management and donor journeys
- Coordinates conservation projects writing process for communication activities, ensuring the proposals comprise the relevant communication activities and budgets, in order to maximize the projects objectives.
- Participates in communication with WWF International brand team and disseminates at internal level (within WWF-Ukraine) any relevant information related to brand image, visual ID and international campaigns
- Keeps track on the clarity of brand positioning, brand messages and tone of voice and initiates actions for remedy if necessary / follow on brand KPIs
- Coordinates the development and production of brand merchandising materials Coordinates the production of the Annual Report; Is involved in shaping major organisational Reports (Annual Report, etc.)
- Coordinates brand research activities.
Communication work, Campaigns and budget management
- Coordinates the execution of communication campaigns – roadmap, key messages, brief writing, external partners’ selection, budget allocation, internal allocation of the communication project people, etc.
- Coordinates PR activities: planning of media work, including releases, on various conservation/policy topics and coordinates the media relations and media partnerships
- Builds and maintainsSupports relations with key national media and potential WWF Ambassadors
- Provides support to fundraising initiatives
- Coordinates and supports the process of content creation for SM channels, website and donor journey
- Coordinates the external freelancers and agencies involved in the process
- Oversees the creative development and provides feedback, guidance for key communications materials
- Manages the budget for communication campaigns; oversees budget planning and makes recommendations in case of budget shifts
- Ensures the internal communication of campaigns, by coordinating the dissemination of relevant information / materials
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the organization’s communication activities according to the KPIs and proposes solutions for improvement
- Ensures timely reporting
Management of the Conservation and policy project communication:
- Permanently follows up the workload level of the team members vs. the budgeted positions in order to address the gaps and provide solutions in due course
- Acts as advisor for the Communications specialists working in conservation projects, in order to increase impact
- Supervises the project planning and prioritize on conflicting projects
- Contributes to improving the quality of project communication deliverables, including by negotiating the budget shifts with the Project Managers
- Channels management
- Organizes the delivery of the Content for donor journey
- Ensures the internal communication of projects, by coordinating the dissemination of relevant information / materials
- Leads, evaluates, coaches and motivates the communications team
- Provides support in developing good working relationships including conflict management when necessary
- Organizes the work within the team, in order to insure fluidity, meet deadlines and reach the wanted results
- Is responsible for the overall performance of the communications team.
- University degree in Marketing / Communication / PR / any related field, is necessary. Master Degree or relevant work experience in any of these fields is an advantage.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with complex projects in terms of scope, budget, time and people management
- 2+ years direct experience in coordinating and supervising teams
- Experience in developing communications strategies and plans is a must
- Previous work in environmental projects is an advantage.
ІV. Skills and Abilities:
- Energy and drive, with a commitment to making a difference
- A team player, committed to building a strong team and sharing success with colleagues
- Native Ukrainian; fluency in English, oral and written
- Strong writing skills for various media
- Ability to collect, analyze and transmit information
- Ability to work with stakeholders having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
- Ability to meet deadlines strictly
- Great networking and organizing skills
- Commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multicultural team.
V. Compensation package and conditions:
- Official employment, full-time
- Duration of work: maternity leave position for 1 year
- Health insurance
- Extended vacation
- Monthly budget for training
- Possibility to increase English level.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover (motivation) letter (in English) with reference Communications and Marketing Manager at
no later than June 12, 2023. Candidates who send a Cover letter are given preference.
For more information about WWF-Ukraine, kindly check the website or Facebook.