PlayWorks is pioneering Post App-Store Games with games on Instant Messaging apps and Connected TV devices. We have hundreds of games deployed with various partners such as Facebook, Samsung, LG, Comcast, Dish and more. We are a UK-owned company with offices in London, Tel-Aviv and Kiev.
PlayWorks is looking for an experienced, talented and passionate 2D Artist to join us in creating beautiful and enjoyable Casual and Arcade games for various Smart TV and Connected TV devices.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Design mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models.
· Design UI layouts using guidelines or mostly starting from scratch.
· Design 2D graphical assets such as icons, logos, backgrounds and other elements that can be used in the game development.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
· Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities.
· At least 3 years' experience in video game development as a 2D Artist and a UI/UX Designer.
· Experienced with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
· Excellent eye for light, value, composition, and color.
· Ability to work with references.
· Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem solving.
· Positive attitude and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
· English: Intermediate+
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
· Cover Letter is optional
· Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
· All artwork submissions should be online (e.g. game, website or online album).
· An art test may be required based on portfolio evaluation
· Gaming background as a user.
· Experience in working with 3D assets.
· Have a passion for making and playing video games.
· Knowledge of Jira.
If you are interested and feel that you qualify for the position - please send us your CV in English including a link to portfolio (see instructions to portfolio above), and stating a desired compensation level.