PlayWorks is pioneering Post App-Store Games with games on Instant Messaging apps and Connected TV devices. We have hundreds of games deployed with various partners such as Facebook, Samsung, LG, Comcast, Dish and more. We are a UK-owned company with offices in London, Tel-Aviv and Kiev.
The Graphic Designer we are looking for will serve as the game design visionary across various games developed on various platform.
You will be in charge of creating assets and graphic user interface for PlayWorks's various products, mainly game portals and games.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Develop comprehensive graphical user interface according to product definitions and requirements.
· Design main product supporting assets like web pages, banners, skins, etc.
· Create design directions for our great and fun games.
· Proficient in designing user interfaces, integrating user experience in Casual Games environment, and developing graphic language
· At least 5 years' experience in graphic design for digital platforms
· Maintaining consistent, clear and accurate designs, attentive to details
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
· Precision, creativeness and versatility
· Degree in art and/or design
· Portfolio is mandatory
Requirements to portfolio:
-specific examples of casual games worked on, and positions on those games
-either video or app store links to these games, so we could see the work in motion/have an ability to play/review them
· Experience in designing for TV and mobile
· Illustration and animation skills
If you are interested and feel that you qualify for the position - please send us your CV in English including a link to portfolio (see requirements to portfolio above), and stating a desired compensation level.