Эта вакансия уже завершена
As an ASO manager, your main objectives will be to increase organic visibility and conversion rate for the apps of your portfolio. You'll be in charge of planning the ASO strategy from scratch and find new opportunities to grow your apps.
- 1-3 years’ experience in ASO;
- Previously planned & implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile games of different genres, achieving significant app user base growth;
- Good understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs;
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies;
- Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven, Mobile Action, AppsFlyer etc.);
- Experience with project management, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to identify and prioritize the ones with highest impact at lowest opportunity cost;
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships and collaborating with internal teams in remote locations, and with external vendors;
- 2+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian.
Organic visibility & Store conversion rate:
- Build the ASO yearly roadmap in accordance to new releases and objectives set up by the Game team;
- Implement the keyword optimization strategy for all the markets: from keyword research to keyword analysis;
- Work alongside with translation team to localize the keyword strategy, visual and written assets for all markets;
- Work alongside with MAS team to make sure visual and written assets comply with store's guidelines and policies;
- Implement the A/B testing strategy from the beginning to end: build roadmap and hypothesis, create the assets, apply the tests and monitor closely impact on stores;
- Define and launch LiveOps cards in order to boost store performance and revenue;
- Apply for featurings and provide the deliverables requested by Partnership team on time each quarter;
- Take care of the submission of new visual and written assets on all the consoles OR verify that all the submissions files have been properly uploaded: build, visual and written assets, per localization;
- Work alongside with UA manager to challenge the ASA strategy (if there is any) and improve your understanding of UA impact on organic performance;
- Monitor average rating to make sure the game is always above 4* and, if needed, challenge the in-app prompt strategy;
- Expand your knowledge on third party platforms and PC platforms.
Reporting & Benchmark:
- Conduct regular competitor’s benchmark and stay abreast of the latest ASO trends;
- Analyze experiments results and create post-mortem/case-study to share learnings with other teams;
- Monitor and report App store performance and other ASO metrics for all the consoles (Crashes, CSR, etc.);
- Monitor and report all the featurings received on the stores, especially the ones pitched by Partnership team;
- Monitor and report all the LiveOps content promoted on the stores;
- Discuss and share best practices with other ASO experts through monthly calls and by updating the dedicated Confluence pages;
- Investigate and implement new hypothesis to find new ways to increase the organic visibility of your apps.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English only.