Here is a new Position of Human Resources Manager- Kharkiv based opened by our corporate client, company of entertainment sphere, Service industry.
Please join our professional team where You will be in charge for
- Recruit and onboard new hires
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Performance management process
- Coordination of training processes with the training team
- Cultivating positive and productive employee relationships
- Communicating with middle management, at all levels, and assisting them with Human resource related tasks
- Managing the administrative process for a group of expatriate management- Managing employee records and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- HR Reporting; identifying performance results against HR indicators
- Managing relationships with external service providers related to employees.
- Tertiary qualifications related to the role- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to actively converse with a diverse range of people
- Mature and open, with a willingness to consider all points of view
- Flexible and easier to perform a ride range of professional activities within the scope of Human Resources
- A professional, with any eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously- Possess well developed computer skills and ability to lead on software solutions- Experienced in a dynamic business environment-
Multi-lingual; an excellent level of English is required.
Please provid your Cv to email [адрес скрыт]
We will contact You asap.