Эта вакансия уже завершена
42DM is a fast growing digital marketing agency for tech companies and established startups with hands-on experience in promoting SaaS, fintech, software development, mobile apps, gaming, blockchain & crypto related services, online education companies all over the globe.
We are a data-driven team of T-shaped specialists proficient in several marketing fields. Our primary focus are content and performance-based marketing for product companies.
We are looking for a talented and creative person to join us for a full-time position as a Social Media Manager.
The role performer:
- Lead social media projects from plan to completion;
- Elaborate and implement strategies, initiatives, and tactics;
- Drive and track social media participation and engagement;
- Build social media content plans and reports, be willing to present internally and to the client;
- Create highly engaging social media content (YouTube description, posts for social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc);
- Collaborate with the in-house content production team;
- Distribute content in a multi-channel environment;
- Meeting the deadlines of the content calendar and able to produce quality work on a tight schedule.
- Fluent English;
- Experience with Crypto, Fintech would be a plus;
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands;
- Ability to write enchanting stories and promo texts;
- Competence in analysis of online customer engagement metrics;
- Passion for content marketing, social media.
You will perfectly fit our team if:
- A self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement and creativity and get the job done right;
- Up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends;
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts and products;
- In love with life, people and industry.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced environment with the opportunity to acquire the most up-to-date multidiscipline online marketing experience, immersing yourself in diverse tech projects in tier-1 markets;
- The ability to practice different strategies, develop and optimize exciting digital marketing campaigns, and add successful cases to your professional portfolio;
- The opportunity to develop your expertise with one of only two HubSpot partners from Ukraine;
- A variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities, including access to the HubSpot Academy for partners;
- A multicultural working environment with inhouse English native speakers from around the world;
- Friendly atmosphere, democratic management, and no bureaucracy;
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Candidate journey: ? HR Interview ----> ? Interview ----> ? Test task----> ? Final Interview
Send us your CV, pass the interview, join our creative team, and we'll conquer the universe together!
To get more information about 42DM, please follow our website - 42dm.net.