Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer (UI/UX) to join the NetHunt CRM team. NetHunt is a CRM system for small and medium-sized businesses that rely heavily on Google Workspace in their day-to-day operations.
Your role will be to work on redesigning our CRM product and related applications, as well as to support our product development plans.
- Build, maintain and evolve the design system for the product.
- Define and evangelize a product design vision to the Engineering team and collaborate with Product Manager to scope out the work over sprints and quarters.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices for the product.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Know the CRM market and competitor solutions.
- Love and believe in the value of good experience design.
- 3+ years of relevant product design experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating successful, shipped web product designs.
- Deep understanding of building design systems.
- Proven understanding of UX/UI design principles.
- Highly proficient with design tools, primarily Figma (or similar tools).
- Experience in user research and testing.
- Experience synthesizing user data and research into actionable insights and product implications.
- Domain expertise within user analytics, a/b testing, data visualization and/or Business Intelligence.
Will be a plus:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sufficient understanding of front-end development and development generally to consider feasibility of proposed designs.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and React.
- Experience in Motion UX.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics.
- Covered 20 days of vacation and unlimited sick leave.
- Remote position / flexible schedule.
- Great team with no bureaucracy and easy communication.
- 50% compensation for any work-related courses and training.