We are an American based company with more than 10 years of experience in Logistics and Transportation in the USA, looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Odessa office team.
Every employee will receive proper training, and all the tools that would give you a great opportunity to learn much more about the industry, as well as a great opportunity to become a long term member of the existing team.
Essential job functions
- Daily communication with customers;
- Coordinating logistics process;
- Answering incoming calls from clients and vendors is a big priority;
- Working with data;
- Being friendly and helpful with all customers;
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred);
- Communication, self-organization and leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a stress/paced environment;
- Upper-Intermediate and upper, English level is required;
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be a team player;
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Morning (07:00-15:00), evening (15:00-00:00), night shifts (00:00-07:00), from Monday to Friday. 24/7 hr schedules available;
- Young and friendly staff in a modern office close to a convenient road junction;
- Company cover taxi expenses if you start/finish you shift in non-business hours;
- Competitive salary ($450-600 depending on whether any applicable experience such as negotiation experience, customer service experience. Or possibly any direct logistics experience. The offer depends on experience and projected capabilities).;
- Social package;
- Paid vacation and sick days.
If you want to work in the International company, daily communicate in English, have a competitive salary and work in a great young team, please send your CVs to [адрес скрыт] (only in ENGLISH, please).