Эта вакансия уже завершена
ELVTR is an online education platform offering live courses, in a variety of topics, to working professionals. Our courses are taught by "big name" industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike.
We are quickly growing EdTech startup and now we are looking for experienced and motivated Market Research Analyst who will help us to develop our online courses, generate new ideas, find out about trends and people's needs.
What you'll do:
- Research the online education market and business needs to find promising course topics.
- Run name tests to check how in-demand the course is.
- Collaborate with the production team to come up with new ideas for our courses.
- Follow the American labor market to know about all job trends.
- Ensure the course topic fits the needs of the end-users.
Our ideal candidate:
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1+ years of equivalent practical experience.
- You have a basic understanding of the EdTech sphere and know how online courses work.
- Great analytical and research skills to be able to work with large volumes of data.
- You can be picky enough to get to the bottom of what will be really beneficial to our future users.
- You understand that your work performance will have direct influence towards our business and how successful it will be.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience or life experience in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Experience with Canva, Figma
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow. All our courses are free for you and we compensate for the courses and master-classes you wish to take outside of ELVTR.
- Flexible full-time schedule. No one cares when and how many hours you work as long as you get stuff done, projects are moving and your team members are happy.
- freedom. Space for the implementation of your own ideas.
- Stay healthy. We'll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences and have constant experience.
- Opportunity to work remotely. Work from home in your stretchy pants, from a local coffee shop, or even from a park bench somewhere in Paris. It's your call.
- If it's not a “hell yes”, it's a no. All of us at ELVTR aim for exceptional results that set us apart.
- We aren't afraid to make decisions and take responsibility for them. And we let our team mates do the same.
- We understand that you can't get different results by doing things the same way. We're curious and we love trying new approaches and taking risks - that's how we evolve.
- Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company's success.
- We're team players. We inspire, teach, and support each other.
Working at ELVTR isn't just a job, it's a full-time learning opportunity. Every role at ELVTR brings you into contact with new mindsets, skills, and thought leadership from across the spectrum of business. In other words, you'll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If it sounds like a dream job to you, do not hesitate and apply now!
от 20 до 50 сотрудников
с 2015 года на рынке
- Курсы иностранного языка
- Офис возле метро
- Компенсация спортзала
- Компенсация обучения
- Гибкий график