Are you a talented writer with a flair for modern consumer and lifestyle trends?
Wirex is expanding our staff writing team and looking for a Technical Writer/Editor to join the team in Kyiv.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 2+ million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world's first crypto-cashback.
As a team member you'll be involved in:
Development of the crucial components of the platform
Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
Supporting and enhancing production applications
Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
We expect that you'll take a proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing technical documentation for enterprise software products.
- Excellent technical writing skills and fluent English.
- Highly proficient with accepted industry-specific tools, such as Confluence, HTML, XML, MS Office, Crowdin, Mandrill and so on.
- A strong understanding of the documentation development process, the software development process, and product lifecycles.
- A strong understanding of the relationships between cross functional teams. A willingness and ability to work effectively with and within the processes and systems established by those teams.
- Ability to quickly learn, document, and teach the use, features, and benefits of software products and solutions for technical audiences. Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies.
- Ability to understand and document the big picture of product interactions and integrations.
- Thorough understanding of Agile project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with globally-distributed and culturally-diverse departments.
- Ability to balance project ownership, individual work, and team-based documentation delivery. Ability to prioritize assignments based on business needs. Ability to balance work volume and quality documentation. - - Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to maintain creativity while working within writing standards and guidelines.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Report accurate and timely status for all assignments. Escalate issues and risks to management with appropriate mitigation recommendations.
- A big bonus if you're multilingual!
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions;
- Professional growth and development opportunities through everyday сhallenging tasks;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the product;
- Relocation bonus;
- Social package, including medical insurance;
- Flexible work schedule, 3 days of remote work per month;
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc;
- PE accounting and support;
- Possibilities for Education and Learning.