Эта вакансия уже завершена
Job Title:Cash and Markets Officer (National Candidates Only)
Status/Term: full time
Salary and conditions: Salary will be defined based on incumbent's experience and competences in accordance with the TGH's salary scale and terms and conditions.
'Actor in a sustainable and shared solidarity'
Established in 1994, TGH (Triangle Generation Humanitaire) is a French international solidarity organization based in Lyon. The organization implements emergency, humanitarian, rehabilitation and development programs in WASH, Food Security and Livelihoods, Shelter/Rehabilitation, Education and Protection sectors. TGH currently operates in 10 countries in Africa, Asia, Middle East and Europe.
TGH applies a 'zero tolerance' policy with regard to all misconduct affecting the professional credibility of its employees: TGH staff; partners (local or international) and service providers.
TGH strongly condemns all corporal punishment or physical violence, threats of physical violence, sexual abuse or exploitation, harassment and verbal abuse, as well as all other forms of intimidation.
Presentation of the mission:
Operational in Ukraine since 2016 from Kramatorsk to support the most vulnerable populations affected by the conflict in the Donbass region, TGH wishes to continue and strengthen its intervention in Ukraine. In view of the current situation, part of the team has been forced to move to Lviv, a city that now hosts the entire humanitarian and diplomatic community, to ensure its safety. It is therefore from Lviv, located on the western border and still spared by the fighting, that TGH intends to propose an action to respond to the most urgent humanitarian needs.
ROLE PURPOSE: Under the direct supervision of the Area Program Manager in the field office and technical supervision of the Cash/Market Coordinator , the cash and markets officer will support in the development and implementation of TGH’s cash and voucher distribution programming in order to provide support to vulnerable populations in Ukraine. S/he will support all stages of cash and voucher distribution in various humanitarian settings throughout the relevant operational area . In addition, this role will require coordinating and communicating with humanitarian agencies and government officials.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical advisory services on CVA and market-based approaches
- Ensure compliance with TGH policies, guidelines and standards
- Ensure compliance with Cash and Market strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards
- Responsible for the implementation of technical activities of CaM project(s)
- Technically support TGH field teams in the Distribution of Cash and Voucher assistance, ensuring that implementing teams are aligning with associated Cash and Voucher Standard Operating Procedures.
- Lead Cash and Voucher Feasibility and Market Assessments in the field in order to prepare for cash and voucher distribution
- Support TGH’s Monitoring and Evaluation Team in conducting baseline assessments, post distribution monitoring, and relevant analytical activities
- Support TGH Monitoring and Evaluation staff with donor reporting regarding relevant cash and voucher distributions
- Support Finance and Programme Teams with the financial reporting and reconciliation processes
- Support the Cash and Market Coordinator in writing program concept notes and proposals focused on cash programming
- Support Area Offices in the recruitment and training of Cash and Voucher distribution staff
- Coordinate with relevant humanitarian and government actors
- Represent TGH Cash and Markets Team in relevant cash working groups, events, and technical discussions on the subnational level
- Other responsibilities as assigned Perform any other tasks as required by the Area Program Manager
- Respect all TGH values in cluster, field visits or in any relevant external events
- Liaise with local authorities, communities and other relevant stakeholders on project-related issues when required
Tasks and responsibilities are subjected to modifications according to the needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration, or Finance preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in humanitarian contexts
- Experience from working within technical expertise area in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Cash and Markets expertise
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Substantial people and programme management experience
- Ability to produce high quality reports
- Fluency in written and spoken English and computer literate.
- Commitment to and understanding of TGH’s aims, values and principles.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Very good inter-personal skills – Team player
- Very good communication skills
- Representational, political awareness and advocacy skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision from line manager.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to adapt his/her posture to her/his interlocutor
- Good understanding of internal communication and reporting schemes
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Capacity to work under pressure
Applicants are invited to send a resume + a cover letter by mail to the following e-mail address Отправить резюме
Resume and cover letter have to be written in English.
Please note that applications without a motivation letter will not be considered. Only successful candidates will be invited for interview.