Эта вакансия уже завершена
ACTED is a French humanitarian organization present in over 40 countries globally. With large presence in Ukraine for the past 7 years, ACTED is actively responding to the refugee crisis in this country.
We are looking for a dynamic, multi-tasking, flexible and result oriented colleague to join our quickly expanding team in Ukraine.
- Assist HR & Admin Officer for preparing all administrative letters.
- Assist HR & Admin Officer in order to make sure that all Admin FLAT procedures are implemented and following regularly.
- In charge of contract making and / or renewal as and when requested by HR & Admin Officer.
- Update the staff follow up tables with logistics and finance.
- Assist HR & Admin Officer in filing physically and electronically all administration and HR files in the base and sending it to capital office.
- Prepare vacancy announcements for recruitment of national staff and circulate through relevant channels.
- If requested by HR & Admin Manager, take part in interviewing candidates.
- Inform candidates about result of interviews and follow up hiring of successful candidates.
- Check references of candidates.
- Collect attendance sheets, leave request and timesheets forms and other required forms from the sub offices on a monthly basis.
- Assist HR & Admin Officer in filing, storage and sending attendance sheets, leave request and timesheets forms and other required forms in the capital office.
- Electronic Archiving
Assist HR & Admin Officer in scanning and storing of personal files and other HR data.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
Applications in English must be submitted with the title or reference to the position (CVs without the position will not be considered). Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview. ACTED is an equal opportunity employer.