Эта вакансия уже завершена
Jobs for Researchers and Analysts with REACH Initiative
REACH Initiative are looking for motivated researchers and analysts who are passionate about improving the humanitarian response in Ukraine to join our team of experienced, dedicated humanitarians in our offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia, Kropyvnytskyi, Odessa or Dnipro.
About REACH Initiative
REACH is a unique humanitarian NGO, which provides research, data, and analysis to support more effective humanitarian action in crisis contexts worldwide. By providing precise and reliable information on the humanitarian situation of populations in Ukraine, REACH’s work informs better delivery of aid and more transparent decision making. REACH is hosted in the countries we work in by our sister organization ACTED.
In Ukraine, REACH has a supportive and closely working team of over 60 staff, spread across seven offices, all of whom are dedicated to producing high quality research to improve the situation for people in Ukraine. Have a look at some of the data and analysis we produce here.
REACH are seeking qualified researchers or analysts with previous experience in qualitative or quantitative data collection to join our growing team as Research Specialists.
Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct original research using qualitative or quantitative methods to inform the humanitarian response in Ukraine
- Plan research to better understand humanitarian conditions in Ukraine, including in conflict affected areas, as well as areas hosting high numbers of IDPs
- Implement research, including designing research scope, coordinating with data collection teams, and analysing data
- Use creative approaches to ensure research is presented in the best way possible, including by designing factsheets and briefs, working with the GIS and Data team to produce dashboards or StoryMaps, or drafting long-form reports
- Ensure operational partners have access to data and findings, by conducting presentations and attending meetings
- Work with REACH’s partners, including UN Agencies, other NGOs, and government departments to ensure research findings are used to plan aid delivery
- Experience conducting primary qualitative or quantitative data collection or analysing secondary data
- Prior experience in the humanitarian sector desirable but not required
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian, and good spoken English required
- Very good English writing skills are required
- Highly motivated and passionate about improving the humanitarian response in Ukraine
Terms and Conditions
This full-time post is for an initial 6 months, with the possibility of renewal following successful completion. We offer a competitive salary, in line with the candidate’s experience and skills.
REACH believes investing in each staff is a critical part of our work. As a member of the team, you will receive training and the opportunity to participate in learning and development.
Jobs are available in all of our seven offices; Kyiv, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia, Kropyvnytskyi, Odesa and Dnipro. Please indicate in your application which base you would like to apply for.
Please submit a CV in English to apply for this position. Please make sure your CV clearly shows why you would be a good fit for this position with REACH.