Эта вакансия уже завершена
ACTED is a French humanitarian organization present in over 40 countries globally. With large presence in Ukraine for the past 7 years, ACTED is actively responding to the refugee crisis in this country.
We are looking for a dynamic, multi-tasking, flexible and result oriented colleague to join our quickly expanding team in Ukraine.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
1.1. Undertake procurement for the field (sub)offices in line with ACTED procurement procedures;
1.2. Responsible for compliance with the procurement procedures;
2. Stock & assets
2.1. Responsible for inventories in Dnipro office;
2.2. Ensure up to date Dnipro Asset Register.
3. Transport and delivery
3.1. Undertake transport bookings for ACTED staff in line with ACTED Procedures;
3.2. Coordinate deliveries to Dnipro office;
3.3. Coordinate travel of ACTED staff in Dnipro area;
3.2. Accountable for the compliance with delivery procedures.
4.1. Assist Admin department for preparing administrative documents by request at field level;
4.2. Assist Admin department in order to make sure that all Admin FLAT procedures are implemented and following regularly in the field;
4.3. Update the Premises follow up table, update premise contracts, follow their payments with finance.
4.4. Ensure the external contacts database is updated and shared as needed
5. Documentation management
5.1. Prepare, store, and update the external agreements for the Dnipro office.
5.2 Ensure the relevant documentation (receipts, acts of acceptance, signed agreements, etc.) is sent or received as required
6. Filing and Reporting
7.1. Physical and electronic filing (scanning) of Administration and Logistics documentation in line with ACTED procedures.
7.2. Contribute to monthly Logistics internal reporting
7. Any other tasks assigned by line manager
- University-level education in relevant field;
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Excellent Ukrainian communication skills;
At least 2 years ofexperience in administrative and/or logistics role;
Teamwork and working in a multicultural environment;
- Strong attention to details;
- Prior knowledge of the region;
- Applications in English should be submitted with the title or reference of the position (CV without mentioned position will not be considered). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACTED is an equal opportunity employer.