Эта вакансия уже завершена
The Communications/Public Relations Manager will be responsible for managing ADRA Ukraine’s communications and public relations to ensure greater exposure and recognition, increased credibility, and stronger supporter networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations or related field. Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience working in information, communications and media
- Previous experience working in a non-profit organization.
- Knowledge of media and media operations
- Ability to deliver high-quality communications content.
- Experience developing and implementing media and communications strategies.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in both English, Russian and Ukrainian for a wide range of different audiences including donors, journalists and the general public.
- Experience developing media and communications products in a politically and culturally sensitive manner
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Engaging public speaker/presenter and effective communicator both verbally and in written form
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, well organized with attention to detail and able to work under pressure with multiple competing deadlines
- Ukrainian — native, English — B2|C1
- Communications and information management
- Support the country office with the development and implementation of communications and public relations strategy.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with Adventist Church media and external media, to ensure that ADRA Ukraine remains top of mind when others consider covering issues related to its humanitarian work.
- Ensure reputational risks are managed in an agile and proactive way.
- Create effective communications content for donors and other partners and stakeholders.
- Create content for the Ukraine response’s social media accounts and website.
- Manage the production of key information management resources including Q&As and key messages.
- Lead on the implementation of the internal communications plan.
- Support the Area Director to facilitate VIP visits to the field (including communications/media/video teams, visibility etc.)
- In coordination with the Area Director liaise directly with relevant donors and Comms staff on media and comms issues.
- Lead the development and implementation of a national and local media strategy to raise the profile of ADRA in Ukraine and improve our communication with beneficiaries.
- Produce media releases, speaking notes for spokespeople, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- Respond to local and national media requests and ensure journalists are provided with information in a timely manner.
- Identify and pitch positive stories about ADRA’s work to local and national media.
- Support the Country Director to manage crisis communications as required.
- Monitor local and national media coverage about ADRA’s work in Ukraine in coordination.
- Additional job responsibilities