ABBYY is a global developer of solutions in the field of intellectual information processing. 40 million people and tens of thousands of organizations in 200 countries use our technologies. ABBYY has 1,200 employees: engineers, programmers, analysts, linguists, and many other specialists. There are 16 ABBYY Group international offices in 13 countries.
We are looking for a Technical Trainer with a track record or creating, managing and delivery quality training and education services to Enterprise Customers and Reselling Partners. The candidate will be focused on training, education and customer success in both products and vertical industries across ABBYY's portfolio.
· Conducting technical trainings on configuration and usage of software;
· Creating curriculum, training plans and content specific to products and audiences;
· Choosing appropriate training methods per objective;
· Technical support for customers on the usage of software;
· Participation in implementation and testing of project solutions;
· Conducting presentations and technical demonstrations.
· Higher technical education in the field of informatics, computer or related sciences;
· Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English is a must (written and spoken);
· Basic knowledge of Windows server operating systems and their administration tools;
· Basic knowledge of programming (development tools, VB and Java scripts, SQL);
· Good presentation and communication skills;
· Experience in technical presentations, technical support and/or information technology implementation.
· Interesting and challenging tasks;
· Opportunities for professional growth;
· Competitive salary;
· Attractive social package (medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes);
· Comfortable working environment and international business trips.