Эта вакансия уже завершена
FAVBET — Entertainment Tech company, created in 1999. We develop services for betting and games. We sponsor sports and support its development. FAVBET is one of the three best companies in Ukraine in its segment.
Over 23 years our mission is to create a service that makes watching sports events spectacular, and the impression of the game — unforgettable.
FAVBET supports professional athletes and amateurs, sponsors teams in the Premier Leagues and regional championships. We are involved in developing betting and gaming culture. We also invest in the fight against gambling addiction, help players cope with crisis situations, and monitor age restrictions for players.
We invite a Senior Legal councel to join our team!
- Higher legal education;
- 3+ years' legal work experience in international companies (preferably in gambling, high risks industries or IT);
- Knowledge of English — Proficiency + Legal English;
- Legal research skills in various non-standard matters;
- Experience in the area of international law;
- Experience in commercial contracts with foreign contracting parties;
- Knowledge of IP rights, data protection, tax matters (in Ukraine and EU);
- Confident user of PC, Internet.
- Legal assistance of companies group within various jurisdictions in EU, CIS, LATAM;
- Interaction with international law firms on the issues of opening companies and their support;
- Conducting of legal opinions in gambling, substance, relocate, tax and other various aspects of international legislation;
- Preparation of new and modification of existing agreements and amendments thereto in various legal areas such as software license and IT services, white-label agreements, set-off of financial liabilities, advertising and marketing services, Incoterms delivery, sale-purchase of products, exhibition participation etc.;
- Opening of bank accounts as well as accounts in payment systems, experienced in passing compliance and KYC requests from financial institutions;
- Monitoring of foreign laws, data tracking;
- Communication and interaction with company’s departments (finance, marketing, IT, B2B) to ensure minimization of legal risks and provision of legal support.
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation;
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership;
- Remote work or the opportunity our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, andbrand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station);
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2000 года на рынке
- Курсы иностранного языка
- Офис возле метро
- Корпоративные мероприятия
- Компенсация обучения
- Удалённая работа