Эта вакансия уже завершена
MdM has been operating in Ukraine since August 2015 and is currently implementing an emergency response and recovery program in different regions in Ukraine. The program is implemented around three main components: direct delivery of services through multidisciplinary mobile units (including primary healthcare services (PHC), sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Mental Health and Psychosocial support services (MHPSS) and gender-based violence (GBV) response services); strengthening of local health system (with a specific focus on PHC, SRH, MHPSS and GBV) through capacity building of health and non-health staff, awareness raising and advocacy.
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
The Administrative assistant / Accountant is based in Kyiv with possible visits to field locations.
LINE MANAGER : Administrative Officer.
Under the supervision of the Administrative Officer, Administrative assistant / Accountant will assist him/her in the following tasks: accountancy and reporting under Ukrainian standards and legislation; accountancy under MdM standards; administration of Human Resources; other administrative tasks on request.
- Prepare all primary documents needed on request of Administrative Officer
- Generate, print and file logs on accounts.
- Keep correct records of settlements, document and reflect in accounts.
- Properly reflect in accounts all operations on the movement of goods and payments.
- Do bank statements in the accountancy programs.
- Prepare MdM mission national staff salary amounts
- Calculate leaves and sick leaves and tax amounts for all national staff
- Calculate taxes for insurance payments for MdM mission staff
- Collect and record all data needed for staff payments.
- Prepare, organize and control all payments to MdM mission national staff
- Prepare, organize and control payment of expenses related to the daily operation of Kyiv office after verification that purchase procedures are respected
- Prepare, verify with Administrative Officer and give to Fiscal authority all reports according to Ukrainian legislation.
- Perform other tasks from supervisor related to his/her work.
Human Resource Administration Management
- Share the vacation requests for the base with the HR Officer
- Prepare leaves orders
- Record all documents related to the staff in accountancy and ensure all staff documents are compiled properly and signed
- File all HR documents, with special care given to staff files archiving according to the instruction of HR Officer
- Following up and update MdM mission national staff HR’s administrative archives: personal documents, leaves follow up, payment sheets, etc.
- Register and control terms and amounts of charges and taxes paid
- Prepare orders for business trips and calculate per diem
- Inform Tax service regarding recruitment of new employees
- Inform Social Security Fund regarding sick leaves to request funds for its covering by Social Security Fund
- Guide new staff on the procedure of obtaining the visa and residency permit (on request)
Legal and administrative management
- Keep Administrative Officer informed about any modifications in the procedures
- Conduct visits to the state agencies for receiving information or clarifications for any administrative issues when needed
- Prepare Mission requests for any purchases related to the base (on request)
- Prepare service contracts
- Manage smooth communication with vendors
- Participate to meetings with the general coordinator and Administrative Coordinator
- Perform other additional activities that do not contradict this Job description on request of Administrative Officer
- Do ad hoc translations
HIERARCHICAL & FUNCTIONAL LINKS
Hierarchical link: Administrative Officer
Note: This list of activities is not exhaustive and may change depending on the situation
Academic background: Degree in finance or related field
- Advanced Russian and Ukrainian
- English advanced (written and oral) is an advantage
Computer requirements: Competency in MS Word and Excel; 1C 8.2.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 year accounting/finance/HR experience.
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines
- Necessity to manage priorities and to adapt them daily according to the context
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment-
- Ability to listen and share decisions
- Sense of humor
- Good writing and communication skills
- Team player
- Alignment with principles and ethics of Medicos del Mundo
- Fixed term contract (till the end of 2022);
- Salary according to the MDM salary Grid;
- Medical insurance.
- Full -time job
- Location: Kyiv
Deadline for application - 10th of October, 2022
Please note: Every application unanswered within 15 days after deadline must be considered as desestimated.
Position will be filled on an onrolling basis.