Эта вакансия уже завершена
- University degree in business administration with a focus on accounting and finance or related area;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian legislation and accounting requirements;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of accounting software;
- Spoken English would be a benefit;
- Proactive, innovative, and hands-on attitude.
- Supporting the COO in finance management-related issues of the large volume project;
- Cost-monitoring within the project;
- Support in audit preparation/coordination;
- Forecast and further monitoring of the project’s cash flow;
- Annual/monthly financial planning and its further monitoring;
- Preparation of the cost exchange calculations and further documents for the rebooking;
- Support in the preparation of the financial reports;
- Various controlling analyses for the management;
- Advise the project staff on all the questions regarding finances;
- Identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions;
- Further developing instruments and assisting in introducing innovation and change;
- Substitution for bank and cash management.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.