Эта вакансия уже завершена
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
Objective – deliver business growth in net revenue via building channel strategy including pricing to end customer, route to market, visibility standards, POSM management and sales effectiveness
1) CHANNEL STRATEGY BUILD TOGETHER WITH STAKEHOLDERS
Regular Channel analysis (customers, distribution, consumption, size of prize, competitors),
Sales effectiveness KPIs implementation and tracking (rotation, consumption targets),
Decide on key sales priorities.
Market analysis and price calculation based in price index targets from Marketing,
Route to Market by channels consolidation and calculation.
3) VISIBILITY STANDARDS & POSM MANAGEMT
Perfect Store standards decide and track, POSM operations, cost effectiveness
- Enthusiastic about coffee and tea
- University degree in Economics / Marketing
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of FMCG market
- Analytical and communicative skills
- English upper-intermediate
- Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
- Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
- Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
- Democratic corporate culture and open management team
- Opportunity to become expert in coffee&tea